Thursday 16 January 2020

Empire Day

Below are the last minute images on the day.


Decisions, decisions!
Side note: I didn't use the boxers wraps or the grey felt winingas/leg wraps.

Neck tat.
Sadly, my brown and white Santeria necklace self-destructed at the event, part way through said event. I'm not sure I saved all of the beads.

Racing out the door...

I ended up shedding the scapular and the raw silk coat and retained the tunic the linen-cotton hooded coat. I also kept the blue skirt, but I think it will only appear on dry weekends and player events.

Soooo many... too many... layers.

I would like to add that Seppa finally started talking to me at the player event, quietly, not very much, but ey started telling me what ey like and dislike about what I'm doing. I hope that ey will continue, so that I don't feel so useless.

No comments: