Sunday 15 September 2019

Eslen i Riqueza

Ah, my possible second Freeborn, depending on what happens in the future. Eslen will be another Autumn Ritual mage, who then grows into healing skills. I like the battlefield physick game.

I'll have to come up with some imagery and doodles for how to make Eslen look distinctly different to Ieri. The most noticeable changes will be that Eslen is a plain human, no lineage. The second is what I'll be using for a tagelmust, a chiffon sari in orangey-red with diagonal yellow stripes. I have a purple and red sleeveless waistcoat that I need to finish that will also differ Eslen from Ieri. The costume will be richer and more embellished than the plainer wear of Ieri.

The incomplete rich sleeveless waistcoat.
I need to actually finish the clothes and soft kit I started for Ieri and never completed to give Eslen a very different appearance to Ieri's practical aesthetic.


No comments: