Friday 7 February 2020

Where's My Home, pt 2

Another player, who can't make as many summits as he wants to, asked for IC-mail (IC = in-character). I offered Seppa as someone to penpal with, as Seppa's in the Brass Coast for now. Send in the head of my coven, who informs me that a portion of the Winter Sun legion is helping the Freeborn in Kahraman and now I have a much better excuse for schlepping through part of the winter in the Brass Coast. Thank you, lovely!

So to amend what I say about myself when I'm at another player event, is that I'm helping the Freeborn protect their lands, and more importantly, their wealth, from marauding barbarians...

...As well as staying warm in the south, because Skarsind's a bit too cold.

I might see if someone wants to be my kin; as an extra bit of RP. But must get through E1 and see how I fare. SQUIRREL!

By the way, the history I had in my head, involved me growing up with my parents. I had forgotten that Imperial Orcs tend to send their offspring away to foster in other legions/groups. But I still think that my parents instilled a bit of bigotry and distrust of humans before I was fostered... or maybe my parents' fears were such that they didn't send me away for fostering and I've been working to break out of their conditioning since leaving them at my majority.

Wait, that sounds like my RL. Oopsie!

Might still work though. I'll have to think about whether I want to bring that ugliness into my character. I like to think that Seppa's sober, but still capable of a laugh and the occasional thrumming, thundering dance party, and capable of being around humans, without a meltdown. Courage!

No comments: